House of Curves is a PR friendly blog.
If you’d like your product reviewed, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be sure to send me a description of your product and a link to your website/store.
- Items for review will need to be full-size in order for us to review them properly. The product will become the property of House of Curves. The reviewed items will not be returned unless agreed upon separately.
- There may be a fee associated with advertorials, editorials, and giveaways–please inquire via email for more information.
- Reviews will be posted within 3-6 weeks of receiving the product, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The review will contain information about your company/product(s). House of Curves abides by Google policies regarding links and full disclosure per FTC guidelines.
- The review will be advertised on Facebook and Instagram.
- After the review is posted, a link will be provided to you.
- If an event is taking place on the blog and you would like your product reviewed at a specific date/time, additional arrangements will need to be made ahead of time.
- If the wrong item(s) is shipped or sent damaged, the review will not be completed. You will have the option to send the correct or new items if damaged and/or a prepaid label and we will gladly return the incorrect/damaged item.
- If the above terms are not met, we reserve the right not to publish the review.
Giveaways are great ways to showcase your products and increasing traffic to your site while showing House of Curves readers your social media sites.
- All House of Curves giveaways will be open to persons living in US addresses unless otherwise stated.
- The standard giveaway time frame is 2 weeks unless another time frame has been agreed upon.
- Once the giveaway has ended and a winner has been selected and verified, the winners information will be sent to the sponsor. The sponsor is then responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. This should be done within a reasonable time frame of 2-3 weeks unless other arrangements have been made.
- Giveaway winners will be selected using Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools which use random.org for selection.
- One form of entry will be for readers to visit your website/product page and leave a comment on the blog answering a specified question.
- Additional optional entries will be to follow you on Twitter or Pinterest, “favorite” your shop on Etsy, or subscribe to your emails, etc.
- We cannot ask for entrants to purchase your product for additional entries as this violates FTC regulations.
Interested in participating in a FLASH GIVEAWAY on Facebook?
Shoot us an email for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
House of Curves is a personal blog, written and edited by us. We believe in being honest so all our reviews will be that. If compensation is provided for a review, this will be disclosed in the post of your review.